View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #17
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235987 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I am not too confident in Sharpton either. If I had to pick one move I would sign Brad Jones. He is a 3 down backer and would allow us to not address ILB in the draft. I would feel really good with Cushing and Jones as our starters and then have Sharpton and either Dobbins or Ruud as our 4th ILB. That would be ideal. We would have two 3 down backers like the 49ers.
ILBs seem to be the "new RBs" -- value(cost) quickly dropping. Some decent options out there that look better than what we had in '12. Hopefully we can steal one in this buyer's market. May depend on Reed's numbers.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote