View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #16
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Perhaps an ILB if they're going cheap as I'm not at all confident that Sharpton will ever contribute meaningful time.

Otherwise, prepare for the draft.
I am not too confident in Sharpton either. If I had to pick one move I would sign Brad Jones. He is a 3 down backer and would allow us to not address ILB in the draft. I would feel really good with Cushing and Jones as our starters and then have Sharpton and either Dobbins or Ruud as our 4th ILB. That would be ideal. We would have two 3 down backers like the 49ers.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote