View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #24
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
So you are ok with what we currently have at NT?
That list was a minimum expectation based on how I believe the Texans see their needs and reasonable expectations regarding what can be addressed in the draft.

I think they are pretty happy with their DL situation, with 5 returning contributors from last season, including a "co-starter" at DT (Mitchell). They also have some young guys they have hope for... Regardless, I believe they would be comfortable addressing NT depth in the draft (or afterwards).

WR: I just don't believe they want to go into the draft with so little speed and vet... I don't know who they will get, but I'm not suggesting a top tier guy with elite speed... Perhaps someone like D. Henderson or Ted Ginn jr. (not my choices but reasonable possibilities)