Thread: Late March Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #6
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late March Mock

I would only hope we could have that kind of Draft because it pretty much hits most of our largest needs. Not everyone might like a DT as the first pick, but I saw this guy play in the Senior Bowl and he's very talented and he becomes a immediate upgrade @ nose while Earl can play in reserve at both NT & DE.
I especially like your choice of OT Quessenberry, another player I got a look-see
at in the SB, but I think I'd move on him quicker in the third round. And another good move on your part waiting to use our second-round pick on a WR thereby leveraging the depth of this Draft at that position. Hey Rey, that's a very strong Mock Draft for the Texans !
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote