View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #1806
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I was expecting 2 years in the 10-12 million range. So if this is true, I've got no problem with it.

Someone said 2 years 7 mill total... if that's true then ... Rick Smith deserves an award of some sort.
I think the 7 million number is what might be guaranteed. At least that's what I gathered from yesterday.

I don't think the 3 year 16 mill deal that's being thrown around is that bad either. The odds of him seeing that 3rd year is prob slim to none. The only numbers that really matter to me are the cap numbers anyway.