View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #17
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I think you're underestimating the deal Mario got.
Mario was a UFA - someone was going to ante up. His stats, while skewed, were certainly there and I had no doubt he was gonna get paid. Funny thing is that if it wasn't the Bills, I suspect it would have been the Titans.

This one was as self-induced as it gets - it was a mid-season move with very little pressure, other than internal. There was no reason for them to give him that much. It wasn't even market value for inflated QB contracts.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote