View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #1803
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Because the they "agreed to terms" and didn't sign a contract yet. Once they get a deal signed and sent to the NFL office, someone will leak a copy and we'll find out how much it is and how much is guaranteed.

I'm crossing my fingers that it's a 3 year deal worth 3m, 3m, 10m...

Jason LaCanfora reported the 3 year 16m numbers. He's usually pretty good about getting that stuff right, but not perfect. I'm hoping the 2 year 7.5m report is correct, because that would be a great deal for us.
Hell now I am reading 2yrs $12 mil ...if this is true, ouch...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote