View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #82
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I'm not so sure he's gone. Right now the Texans have Manning, Reed, Demps, and Keo as their Safeties with Pleasant on the PS. If they draft a Safety, and I expect them to, that will give them 6 on the roster for 4 or possibly 5 spots. That 4th, and possibly 5th, spot could come down to who plays the best Special Teams. Also, Pleasant could be stashed on the PS again. Remember, Keo stuck last year when a lot thought he would be cut, so I'm thinking VJ or Marciano must like him for some reason.
Pleasant was brought up to the active roster late in the season.
So he's on the team... until and if he's waived.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote