View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #13
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

I'd like to see us go after Daryl Smith if he is healthy. Don't think he has had much action since FA began so hopefully he won't be asking much. Also I would be interested in Sedrick Ellis as a backup NT. Technically though Lechler is really the next move.

I would also be interested in knowing whats the deal with Shaun Phillips? I've seen him on all the FA lists but haven't heard if he is going back to San Diego or if he is injured or what. Seems like he could be a nice OLB for us which might allow Brooks to slide to ILB if thats what the coaching staff wants.