View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #10
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
I dont see any other FA's that contribute on our team right now so...
Who can we draft at ILB in the draft? Other than Manti Te'o?

With the Rams losing Almendola, I'm sure they'll pick up Tavon Austin from WV. I wanted to pick him up, but seems like we'll be going with an ILB if that happens.
My thinking is still WR in the 1st. Don't know how it's all going to shake out, but I think if Allen or Hopkins is there at #27, that's who they'll get. They may try to trade back a little if only Hopkins is there and they have someone who wants to move up, possibly for a QB. As for ILB, my guess is 2nd or 3rd round.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote