View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #15
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The contract the Bills gave Fitzpatrick in 2011 (6 years, $59 million, $24 guaranteed) is maybe the dumbest I've ever seen. As soon as the ink was dry, the Bills lost 8 of the final 10 games as Fitzpatrick went on to lead the league in INTs.

Moral to the story? Let your average QB hit free agency and see what his market value is.
It was a classic overreaction by a franchise so desperate at QB that the second one got off to a decent start, they immediately dived into the deep end. It really was one of the dumbest and biggest contracts I have ever seen.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote