View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
I dont see any other FA's that contribute on our team right now so...
Who can we draft at ILB in the draft? Other than Manti Te'o?

With the Rams losing Almendola, I'm sure they'll pick up Tavon Austin from WV. I wanted to pick him up, but seems like we'll be going with an ILB if that happens.
My guy A J Klein can be selected in 4-5th and should be a perfect fit. I would start him in this defense. I do expect a vet to be signed cheaply and let's not forget possible additions after June 1st cuts.