View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 146985 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

We might wait until after the draft and then pick up some guys to fill whatever perceived holes we've got. I wouldn't be surprised if we pick Dobbins and Ruud back up but we might wait until after the draft to do it.

IF we're going to go after someone, I don't expect it to be a big, high-priced guy. I'd be interested to see us picking up Dansby but he's probably too high-priced even at this stage of his career. I expect us to pick up a flotsam and jetsam WR as well as draft one or two.

And I honestly would not be surprised to see us sign Winston back. He might not be the greatest RT of all time but he could stabilize that position for a bit; I expect us to re-sign Harris and Butler, instead.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote