View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #74
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This is what I think we should do. But the chances of the Texans doing it... slim.

Paying McCain like a salty Vet..... that's a lot of money to sit behind a nickel corner. But, imo, Harris played to well to bury him on the bench, not good enough to trade mind you, but it won't make sense to not play him.
It seems that with the higher emphasis on passing throughout the league teams are using their nickels a lot more than they used to. I don't know what they tend to get outside of Houston, but I can see how agents and the players will push to get more even if they are just a nickel. I wouldn't be surprised if our nickel is on the field more than our 2nd ILB.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote