View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #13
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential draft picks and "Pro Bowl Potential"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Whenever I watch tape on a guy I tend to have a category that I call "Pro Bowl Potential" meaning that this guy flashes the ability to be a real impact player and not just a solid starter. Out of all the guys I have watched that might be around when we pick in the first the guy who flashes this the most IMO is Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State. While I think that Andre Hopkins would be a solid player and probably day one starter I think that he has less of this potential and would probably be a long term solid starter but not a star. Which guys do you think flash the most Pro Bowl Potential who have a realistic chance of being available when we pick in the first?
I am also intrigued by Arthur Brown. He should be available in the 2nd or maybe early 3rd right? If we can draft him in the 3rd(If he lasted that long), it would be a real steal I think. No, I think we need to draft him in the 2nd if we really want him.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote