View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1753
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
That amount of money hurts this signing. I hope the guaranteed money is spent after one year, because I don't trust him to make it through two. Still, it's mind boggling that the front office valued Reed at 5.33m a year for 3 years, yet wouldn't offer Glover Quin the 4.7m a year he got from the Lions.
I think they highly value him being on a championship team, and the confidence he'll give our players with him being back there.

Quin is the younger guy and is getting better while Reed is declining but i think they think what we're missing is mental not physical.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote