View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #36
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Recovering Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
We have both our starting ILB coming off season ending injury and it does not seem that we are too interested in signing a FA ILB. I would be really surprised if we don't draft an ILB in the first two rounds. Will also be interesting to see what we do at RT because of Newton's surgery, especially if we don't resign Harris. We have take care of 2 of these positions in FA because as of now we have too many holes...S, ILB, RT, NT, WR.
Well, scratch Safety from the list. They just signed Ed Reed! Although, I do think they will still draft one in the mid rounds to learn under Reed and Manning. That leaves ILB, RT, NT, and WR. I think they will cover these in the Draft. Out of those positions I think WR is needed most, then either RT or ILB. But, with the injuries at both positions, we will have to get at least 1 at each spot for depth. Another major injury at any of those 4 positions could be the end of the season if they don't cover these in the Draft early. And, it just so happens the Texans have 4 picks in the top 100!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote