View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1746
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Where is everybody getting the idea that Reed is going to be effective roaming over the top? He was an OLB, and apparently they're converting him. Why? Has he done anything to suggest he knows what he's doing? This is a completely different role and people are just assuming he's going to flourish.

I'm not trying to argue. I legitimately want to know. Did Reed cover a lot more in college?
I'm sure we're talking about Ed Reed roaming the deep middle.

You're thinking Brooks Reed moving to ILB.