View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #12
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 23062 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
You like him even after that comeback he made against us when he was with the Rams?
That was bittersweet. I'm a die-hard Texans fan, and I still remember that game clearly. It's not like we had anything to brag about in the '05 season.

At the same time, I was happy for Fitzpatrick. I've been following his career before he was even in the NFL. I saw him compete for the starting job when he was playing for the Crimson, and I followed his journey into the NFL. That game against the Texans was his first NFL career start, and he played well.