View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1736
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMann View Post
Ravens fan checking in. Congrats on signing the GOAT at the position. No, he's definitely not the Ed Reed of 2004, but he can still cover and freelance like no one else.
Thanks a lot. It's nice to hear from a fan from an opposing team, especially the Super Bowl champs. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of youse guys for a little while to come.

Drop by anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Congratulations on getting Ed- I wished he would end his career in Purple but he saw something else on his visit or in the contract ($$$).

Hope it works out well for both parties.
Shut yer pie-hole. go find a Ravens board ya frig'n troll.

Uh, I mean thank you.