View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #71
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This is what I think we should do. But the chances of the Texans doing it... slim.
I don't know what the odds of that move would be, but the year before when manning got hurt kubiak specifically mentioned Brandon Harris as a potential safety on gamedays. He said he had been working as a safety in practice.

I wouldn't be surprised if Harris was the third "safety" with McCain being the nickel corner when/if we still use that look.

From a coverage standpoint I think having Jjo, Kareem, McCain, Harris, reed, and manning on the field with Cushing as the lb trumps anything we put on the field this past year by far.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote