View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #69
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I Think the texans have been wanting to try Harris at safety.

I'm fine with cutting keo...never wanted him to make the team and I think Eddie pleasant is a better player.

I like the idea of trying Harris at safety. I love the way he attacks the ball in the air and I think he would have good range and be physical enough for the position.
Move Harris to safety and have him learn from Reed. Both from the U. Mold that aggressiveness into skill and he'd be a hell of a replacement for Reed in a few years.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote