View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1705
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Urlacher is slower than Bradie James at this point. Don't want Urlacher anywhere close to this tea.
thats debateable Urlacher took one to the house this year and still shows flashes, but Im not calling on him to cover Gronkowski, we were weak as hell up the middle last year, and Im comfortable saying Urlacher plays the inside run much better than either James or Ruud. Im assuming that Manning is going to be in the box much more (which i feel is a role he will thrive in) i think between he and Cush (assuming he's back to form) that you can cover up Urlacher's deficiencies. He's probably going to go to an inter division rival, but at this time next year I wouldnt be surprised to see him near 100 combined tackles for whoever he plays for.