View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1703
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61034 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mi...brilliant-move

Mike Freeman likes it:

Quote:
know there are people who think safety Ed Reed is done. They think he's slowed. They think he's hanging on to make cash and pad his legacy. There are those who believe all of that. I am not one of them.

Houston won the Reed derby and they won it big time. I know in texting with one Baltimore Ravens official there is genuine sadness that he's gone. The feeling in that organization is that Reed is still highly effective and now the Texans have him.

Houston desperately needed someone like Reed on that defense. Almost every time I've seen that secondary in a big spot, against a good quarterback, it gets absolutely torched. Tom Brady destroys a lot of secondaries, but what he did last season against Houston is considered a misdemeanor in 15 states.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote