View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1695
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Ummmm no!

Urlacher is to old and slow.

You think our LBs had trouble covering TEs last year, add Urlacher to that equation? Helllllll no.
Im not calling for a full time fix. another locker room guy that can show these young un's how its done. BU is still strong against the run and now that the Bears slapped him in the face maybe he has that fire to finish with a real contender. I'd love him on this team and you bet your ass that Wade could devise a game plan to utilize his strengths. Pipe dreams, isnt America great?! Nothing is gonna blow my high right now anyways, Reed amongst some was never going to happen too, and looky here.