View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1681
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
i dont like it.

6 mil a year for a shot, past prime player is not financially wise move. Not only that, Reed's strength is zone coverage, now he's gonna be playing a lot of man coverage due to wade's man to man scheme which is not his strong suit.

Its like the texans trying to make up all the loses we had in free agency by overpaying a past prime star.

Predictably, everybody eats it up because its a star player and all those loses in free agency are forgotten and all is ok.
Predictably Jules Winnfield disagrees with everybody.

Could get us over the top, could be a flop, just gotta see how it plays out man.