View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #23
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 106448 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
I would rather get a amazing kicker. I like the idea of bringing in Shane, but I think it sends a bad message. I think we have a good punter. I would rather have seven points or even three then none at all.
Getting the best available player you can sends a bad message? That's just asinine thinking.

ST is 1/3 of the game and it's the third that we were the WORST at. Get the best guys you can and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote