View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #5
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential draft picks and "Pro Bowl Potential"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Dooley was a terrible HC.

He was a good recruiter but did absolutely nothing with that talent.

A team that has 2 1st rd picks at WR, my #1 rated QB a servicable OL that will have atleast 3 draft picks, A TE that will play in the NFL. A defense that has 2 draftable DL. 2 draftable LB's and 2 late rd DB's. But cant even make a bowl game, makes you question the HC.

Lets see who has had attitude problems sice Dooley has been HC.
1. Bray
2. Hunter
3. Patterson
4. Rodgers
5. Montori Hughes
6. DaRick Rodgers
7. Herman Leathers
8. There's another DL that I cant recall his name.

Probably many more that we dont know about. Dooley was reall great at building team moral. LOL

BTW, Love Brown
Good point, I have not come across any comments like that about Patterson but it would not surprise me.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote