View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential draft picks and "Pro Bowl Potential"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Good feedback, thanks. The one think that worries me about Hunter is that his coach called him out on his attitude and work ethic. He has a ton of upside but I see it as a red flag when your own coach calls you out. Here is a link http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...couting-report. It is mentioned in the paragraph right before the conclusion.

One thing that I like about Brown is that it has come out that he pretty much eats, drinks, and sleeps football. Much in the mold of Watt and Cushing. I think that the FO will take notice of this. I'm not even really sure that I would like us to take a ILB in the first but if there is one I would want it to be Brown.
Dooley was a terrible HC.

He was a good recruiter but did absolutely nothing with that talent.

A team that has 2 1st rd picks at WR, my #1 rated QB a servicable OL that will have atleast 3 draft picks, A TE that will play in the NFL. A defense that has 2 draftable DL. 2 draftable LB's and 2 late rd DB's. But cant even make a bowl game, makes you question the HC.

Lets see who has had attitude problems sice Dooley has been HC.
1. Bray
2. Hunter
3. Patterson
4. Rodgers
5. Montori Hughes
6. DaRick Rodgers
7. Herman Leathers
8. There's another DL that I cant recall his name.

Probably many more that we dont know about. Dooley was reall great at building team moral. LOL

BTW, Love Brown
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote