View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #13
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
I would rather get a amazing kicker. I like the idea of bringing in Shane, but I think it sends a bad message. I think we have a good punter. I would rather have seven points or even three then none at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Kubiak & co. Getting ready for all the 3 and outs we are about to have. LOL.

The texans currently have no punter under contract. They were going to add some a punter at somepoint in theoff-season. Getting one of the better ones in history is not reflective of anything deeper than filling a need with the best player a tean can.