View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
So do we post our picks here, or in the TT Mock Draft signup page?

I'm going with the obvious pick Luke Joeckel-OT from up the road a bit. Just like the real draft since I'm first I can be premature and sign my guy early with Monopoly money. Not having a 2nd round pick is going to suck though.
You know what; I was thinking about this.
I thought it would be neat if each of the participant creates a separate thread about "their team".

I think it will be a good excercise for many of us to learn about different teams without having to spend too much individual efforts.

Personally; I would love too. There's just not enough time in the day though.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote