View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #132
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

Haha, from what I've seen, on deep balls, he tends to hold the ball a bit too long. I'm thinking specifically on boot legs as it seems we take most of our deep shots off those. I do think his footwork could improve, but that's easier said then done otherwise everyone's footwork would be perfect. I think at times he checks down fairly quickly.

Personally I rather have a receiver slow a bit and make a 40 yd connection vs watching balls sail over WRs heads when they're open deep
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote