View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Potential draft picks and "Pro Bowl Potential"

Whenever I watch tape on a guy I tend to have a category that I call "Pro Bowl Potential" meaning that this guy flashes the ability to be a real impact player and not just a solid starter. Out of all the guys I have watched that might be around when we pick in the first the guy who flashes this the most IMO is Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State. While I think that Andre Hopkins would be a solid player and probably day one starter I think that he has less of this potential and would probably be a long term solid starter but not a star. Which guys do you think flash the most Pro Bowl Potential who have a realistic chance of being available when we pick in the first?

Last edited by SW H-TOWN; 03-20-2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Crappy wording
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote