View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #37
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Pick Slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Maybe. I get your point but here's my thinking; say Lane Johnson or Dee Milliner were to be there. Both are very good but I think I'd rather have the extra second and a decent third over #27. We just have too many holes to fill again. Now if Patterson WR or Cooper OG....
If Milner or Johnson are there you pick them A top 10 type pick at 27, run the card to God'ell. Not going to happen though.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote