View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1583
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

I don't see anything desperate in the way the FO is handling this.

The FANS are the desperate ones here. They're the ones getting jittery because no one has been signed, yet.

Our FO? Cool. Doesn't appear to be worried at all. Methodical. Taking its time. If our FO was desperate, we would have already caved in to get Reed here. We would have offered him 7 mil a year for 3 years and he would have taken that back to the Ravens to say, "See? I am highly valued around the league" and then he would have accepted less money to play with the Ravens.

There's still a long time to go and a lot of moves to be made. Personally, if it's down between Woodson and Reed, I'd probably go Woodson. I'm just not sure how much more Reed's got in the tank and I think Woodson has more to give.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote