View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1580
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Mitchel could not beat out Cody with his back injuries and even when Cody went out with the ribs, he was rushed back to replace Mitchell. As I noted on another thread I think Phillips is okay with Mitchell starting. Not comparing my knowledge to Wade but think he is wrong. Agree with you on SHarpton who cannot stay on field.
Let Cody walk trade up for Jessie Williams. Dude is a gamechanger at the NT position.
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote