View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #172
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Well, he didn't say we're shaping up to be a better team. He said he's more confident this year that we'll win the Super Bowl than he was last year. He cited being mentally tougher as being the main reason; being there before, gaining experience, that kind of thing.

Honestly, there's no doubt in my mind that he has a better grasp on how things are in the NFL than most of our fans.
With that being said, do you buy it? Do you believe a team that has newly acquired holes & needs simply increases it's chances of being a Super Bowl because the remaining players gained playoff experience? I think talent level of the team is a key factor & that is something I believe the Texans team has recently dropped off a bit in based of it's recent player losses. Granted we don't know what the end of free agency or the draft will bring to the team, but as the team stands now it seems a bit of a reach to assume this is a Super Bowl team because of playoff experience gained.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote