View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1578
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Wished we could sign a couple FA at other positions like ILB and Nose.
I don't think they consider NT a need as far as a starter. I think they believe Mitchell can be just as effective as Cody & they were satisfied w/ Cody for the last few seasons. Not saying I agree, but I do think Mitchell can at least equal Cody's production if not produce slightly more.

I also believe that they believe a healthy Sharpton could be a decent option at ILB. I like Sharpton when he is healthy, but he seems to be bit by the injury bug quite often. I dont trust his health & wish they would look at other options as well, but this is the same group that thought James was a worthy starter so going in w/ an injury prone Sharpton wouldn't surprise me.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote