View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1573
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
The Texans did the very thing you're criticizing them for not doing with Namdi, whose to say they're not doing it again right now with Reed? Many fans complained they were putting all their eggs in one basket with Namdi then out of the blue we signed JJoseph and Manning. I wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing happened here. Despite what many here think Smith isn't stupid
I'm hoping you are right, but have you read anywhere that another FA has been contacted or on a visit here. I know I haven't. FA visits or contact w/ them is hardly top secret. Its normally reported on who is talking to whom & that simply isn't happening much w/ the Texans. It could be happening again & time will tell, but I don't think missing on Reed while other quality safeties are signed away & going to a fallback option such as Sensabaugh is a grand master plan that falls in line w/ the JJo Manning signings.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote