View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #170
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

McNair thinks this team is being shaped up to being better then last seasons team...really? Read why...http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...44011176,d.eWU

Now I appreciate McNair's take most of the time because he has pointed his GM & HC in the right direction after they couldnt quite figure out some personnel decisions, BUT thinking the Texans are in better position to go to the Super Bowl this season compared to last seems a bit far fetched IMO. I'm not sure if McNair is just trying put something out to the fans to calm the storm as holes are being created on the team & payments for season tickets are being requested, but I can't seriously believe that this team is better then last simply because the owner says so. It could just be me, but the lack of a starting S, ILB, FB, & even P coupled w/ an ailing RT just doesn't make me feel like it's a Super Bowl or bust season. Thoughts???
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote