View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #46
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 4027 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

As cool as it is to take shots at our draft classes (affectionately known on TT as: "The Offseason"), is it cool if we at least wait 3 years to determine if they are "busts" or not? IIRC, Wade wasn't in the draft room until the 2011 draft, so I think we can justifiably rate that 2011 class at the end of this season.

Or you can just be upset that the front office didn't overpay on every FA out there and land our team in the "Casserly" circle of Cap Hell. I know most of you like big splashy names that don't live up their contracts, so I'm going to guess that most of you will take this choice.

Carry on...just passing through...
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote