View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #44
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I was about to post the same thing.

Harris is a better player than Brice McCain, but it doesn't hurt to have McCain as insurance.

Brandon Harris looked good last season. It was his first significant playing time and he made some nice plays. He's more physical than McCain and I think he's got more playmaking ability.
Glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes people look at a couple of interference penalties, because it is something easy to latch onto.