View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1568
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't see how the texans are desperate. They are courting a guy they want. They aren't openly bending over backwards and giving in to his every desire...

Do they want reed?

Sure.

But that doesn't mean they're desperate.

When you are going after someone you like and you do nice things for them that doesn't make them desperate. Just means you like them.
I agree. And if the reports of the 3-yr, 12 mil offer are accurate, that's a good deal for us... especially if that 3rd year is optional.

but, personally, I'd just as soon spend the cash on Dumervil....

...or maybe Brandon Lloyd...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote