View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1567
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

I am not protecting Reed or anything but, football is player's profession right? Just like you and I almost all of us have job (some maybe already retired or some are student and do not have a permanent job) whatever that occupation would be. What I am trying to say is don't we all try to make much income as possible to have a good life? This is what Reed is doing. Trying to maximize his income while he can as he is nearing an end of his career.

Our FO invited him to come to Houston for contract negotiation and Reed came here to see what Texans' FO got to offer and an offer he received wasn't what Reed expected. So naturally, Reed was interested in other option to see if there's better offer out there and at the same time, he can figure out his current value. Once all he sees all the cards, he will choose his preferable team. Especially this would be Reed's last dance and I can understand he wants to make sure to see every available option.

You see, buyers like bargain and sellers like more profits. It is all business.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote