View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #7
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help Me Get Over Tavon Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
i know the texans probably wont take him. but i really likethis kid. hes so explosive. im thinking he can be electric and can just imagine him shredding any man coverage in the slot. i know hes short.but i just keep thinking about wes welker making it in the nfl.
give me some reasons why this kid wont make it in the nfl.
it just seems like the perfect match for the texans in rd1.
Ok, I will give it a shot.

He is very undersized. He is only 5'9 which is tiny for an NFL receiver. As a result he may have injury concerns. He will have to play the slot and those are the places WRs get and take the biggest hits. He may take a hard shot or two and it may knock him out for a few games. He is very thin. He is not very strong and unable to fight off the stronger ILBs and safetys. He likely will not be as good as he was in college. In college he routinely played against inferior opponents where a quick juke can lead to big time yards. In the NFL where the defenders are bigger, stronger, and faster it won't be as easy for him to do that.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote