View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #63
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU intrested in FA OLB Dumervil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Texans is rumor to be interested in Dumervil. But, were we really in the mix of negotiation with Dumervil to begin with? Seems me like just interested and nothing more at the moment.
I don't think we've heard any credible source saying that we're interested. I don't think we've done any more than take a sniff like probably most of the teams in the league. There are only a few real suitors for him and I don't think we're one of them.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote