View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
I think the guys that are writing off Harris probably wrote off McCain when he was getting torched by the Jets and everyone else in 2010.
Harris showed marked improvement, and he was actually right close to average by the end of the year. He made a couple of good plays on the ball, and he was pretty much always at least in the area and very close to making a play.

I guess we will never find out now though about Harris.
He was also pretty physical with guys like Reggie Wayne, which I think shows toughness & that he's not "starstruck"

If McCain starts over Harris, I'd be surprised.