View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #37
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
McCain had 1 good season in 2011 & had issues of his own last season. He wasn't nearly as good last season as he was in 2011. Prior to 2011 McCain was a complete disaster in 2010 right behind KJ. Based on that, I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to call him 1 of the best based on 1 good season.

Harris got limited playing time last season & still showed some potential. Calling him a bust after very limited playing time is a bit premature & foolish IMO. I also believe it's a bit of a double standard when Kareem played below par for 2 seasons w/ tons of playing time & countless excuses were made for him & here we are throwing Harris under the bus after 2 seasons & very little playing time. That math doesn't add up & it will take more then very limited playing time in 2 seasons before I deem him a bust. If that was the case, Kareem & McCain should've been declared busts & benched a long time ago.
Excellent post! I am shocked that McCain did not move on and with all the wild offers out there for FAs, I thought he was gone. His 2012 reminds me somewhat of Barwin's.