View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #1560
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
I'm pretty amazed that we have spent so much time and ink on this thread. I believe most of us doubted this would be a deal that could get done when we heard about it. And now that things have transpired the way they have it looks more and more like this was yet one more Texans pipe dream. Should be no surprise or disappointment we have seen this scenerio played out at least two or three times before. Reed is not coming here.
Dude, we are not even close to Moulds thread territory. Not to mention the Nnamdi Asomugha thread from a couple years back.

I'm still upset that I had to learn to spell Nnamdi Asomugha....
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote