View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013   #32
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Recovering Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
If they are going to sign him it's going to take some luck and they will have to "wait out the market" so to speak. Texans can't sign him for the big $$$ he wants, and is probably looking for right now, so they will have to wait and hope no one else offers him a big deal. I don't think they would want a long term deal either since they are trying to free up money for signing Cush and Watt in the next couple of years. If, and it's a big IF, they can get him cheap for a year or 2, then I think they will do it. Otherwise, I think they look somewhere else.
Does anbody else get the feeling that football isn't all that important to Winston, in addition to him being a bit of a clubhouse lawyer. I think it's time to move on from Winston. The draft is full of up and coming OT's, re-sign Harris, hopefully Newton will make it back. This is the cheaper way to go also.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote